Support & RMA
1. If you are an Enduser and purchased one of our products through a shop/Reseller / Distributor, please get in contact with the place of purchase. The shop will repair and/or swap the broken products. All our distribution partners are equipped with the necessary RMA support as well as spare parts.
If you are a Direct Business partner of us, please follow the guidelines and conditions in in this site in order to get a good and fast RMA service.
When returning the product please note the following guidelines
•The product must be adequately packed and the RMA number clearly displayed without marking the original packaging
•The product is in its original packaging complete, without any printed tape or any writing on the box
•The product is send within 10 working days of issue of RMA
•Max 12 Pcs. per Box
•Capteq GmbH reserves the right to refuse credit if product is not in a satisfactory condition
•Damaged boxes and Invalid RMA numbers will be rejected at the bay door.
•If products have been modified by customer by adding some/any external software or hardware modules,or the customer attempts any effort to modify, decompile the firmware or any of reverse engineering was done, the warranty will be declined. .
Please fill out the RMA Form downloadable below.
Please add the default description inside of the RMA form. Please note: Marking goods as "damaged" is not a proper fault description!
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
1. Every request for return of product must be addressed in writing by fax, mail or through to the Customer Support Department. Address: Capteq GmbH , - RMA Department- Pascalstr. 21, 47506 Neukirchen-Vluyn – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Product can only be returned once Customer Support has issued a valid RMA number.
3. An RMA number is valid for 10 days after its issue by Customer Support; consequently the concerned products must be returned to us within that period of time.
4. Only product purchased at Capteq can be returned. Verification may be made via invoice number and date and on the serial number detailed on the invoice.
5. Shipping fees to Capteq the customer pays, shipping back to the customer Capteq is paying.
6. Capteq grants to replace the broken product with a new product within 5 working days, otherwise we will issue a credit note immediately. Please note: Goods without a valid RMA No. clearly written on every box will cause in a non-acceptance by our Logistic and is refused by our company
Returns are only accepted if referenced through a valid RMA number. This RMA-number must be clearly indicated on the upper side of the box in such way that damage of original box is excluded. Always mention the RMA-number on the freight slip as well, especially when returning the goods yourself.
Please verify the following points before returning any unit / system to Capteq GmbH:• Do you have the appropriate documentation package accompanying this unit / system? • Is the Unit /System connected in accordance with the details in the appropriate documentation? • Is the environment in which the unit / system operates in accordance with the appropriate documentation? • Has the unit / system functioned prior to the need to return it to Capteq? • Please enclose the completed RMA-form when RMA-number has been received with detailed description of failure and operating • Conditions in your application to your return of material (please don’t use general statements, marking a product with “defect” as malfunction is not accepted). • Please write the RMA-number in big letters clear visible down on the parcel when returning a unit/ system to Capteq. Important! • Damages of transport need to be advised immediately after receipt of goods! • The grant of a RMA-number doesn’t mean necessarily the acceptance of a warranty or rather a guarantee case. Attention! No guarantee, if:
• Goods had been damaged during return caused by improper packing.
• Products with mechanical damages. Therefore please control packages and goods carefully immediately after receipt and advise
• Mechanical damages immediately without any delay!
• Manipulation of the unit / system was performed without explicit Divoom authorization in the proper manner.
• If products have been modified by customer (for example by soldering) or if connectors or pins are mechanical damaged.
• Hazard statements, series-no. or original label of manufacturer had been removed
What to do with Missing or Wrong Deliveries?
Please check immediately on receiving your order whether there is anything missing or whether it is a wrong delivery.
Capteq GmbH defines both as follows:
* You have not received the number of articles as stated on your invoice.
* You have received goods which you did not order. These have, however, been listed on your invoice.
* The invoice corresponds to your order but the wrong goods have been delivered
Please contact in these cases our Support via email: email@example.com or your Account Manager via phone or email
You will be issued with an RMA number for processing your claim within 48 hours! After receiving your claims number, the goods must be returned within 5 working days.
When returning goods to us please note:
1. Goods and packaging must remain untouched
2. Do not remove the postal label
3. Goods should not be used or tested
4. Return goods to Capteq only with your issued RMA number
Service Procedure for Goods damaged during Transportation
Even with careful packaging, goods can be damaged.
Please always check the following before confirming (i.e. signing) receipt of goods:
1. Is the delivery complete (see label on package or rather freight card)?
2. Is the packaging undamaged (dents, holes, rips, damage through water, missing strap or guard tape)?
3. Is the address correct?
Obvious damage caused through transportation must always be confirmed in writing by the forwarder. This must also be reported in writing immediately using the appropriate form provided. If possible, please take a photo of the damaged goods and attach to the filled-in form.
For hidden damage caused through transportation, please report in writing immediately on discovering the damage. This should be, however, within three working days. The appropriate form provided should be sent, if possible with photo, to our support team.
We will issue an RMA number for processing your claim within 48 hours! After receiving your claims number, the goods must be returned within 5 working days.
Please note – if you are self-insured, please report damage to your insurance company.